Here is the process we follow to get you your borehole built and installed in the best possible way.
1. The first thing to do is to find out where the water is and if there are any service utilities that we need to look out for like pipelines, cables, phone lines etc.
2. When we are happy that the area is clear of hazard, we drill the hole to the depth required to find a suitable supply of water.
The process is difficult and depends on the type of soil and rock we find below the surface.
3. Once done we need to stabilize the hole from caving in with casing (piping).
4. To verify the correct yield of the bore hole, we need to do borehole water yield test.
5. When all is done all that remains is to install the correct submersible pump and piping and water tanks as required.
We serve borehole and well drilling customers in the following areas of South Africa
Call us now on 087 551 7669
Get a cost estimation for a borehole or water well drilling installation from the experts.